2009年10月29日 星期四

so Happi =]






2day so hapi nie x]

1st,2day i go out eat steamboat..

kakax,the steamboat is new open d..

my mum said there food "麻麻dei",

the house 装修到 beautiful onli wor~

but i think the food ok lo,

bcoz i'm so hungry ...

hehex...x)

but my hp still havent done itT.T

bcoz my hp cant cybershot ><

oh my hp!!

haiz~never mind lah~

就当考试期没有电话用噜>_<‘

when i bk home ,

i go ask my leng zai father^_^

cn giv mi go the drama camping anot...

then mi 一直selling the camping xDD

da da da da...

everbody ,wn know i cn go enot??

haha~mi also cant belive

i can go jor!!!!!

wuhuu!!

paiseh ar~kaka..

失态jor xP

then i go call my fren lo...

there all 真有默契...

我一讲我又去...

"yeah,yoyo,gimi 5 =="

2 reali also liddat d leh~

不懂是不是我们参在一起太久了==

连speaking also same d..

then i go internet lo~

i c dou 1 thing

is the movie "是美男啊" gt new d liao !!

yes yes yes~

bt onli 1 而已~

不过有好过没有....^^

这套戏真的很好看勒!

i lyk the movie so much ><

gt many leng zai d leh~

if u gt 兴趣 then go c lah~

没有兴趣也要去看...

不会吃亏的~

没有看得更吃亏勒~

tis movie 收视率最高勒....

真的很好看我没有骗人哦...
go c bah~=]

n hv 1 tings also let mi hapi d...

bt cnt say o...

haha~

haiz...2day so hapi leh x]







沒有留言:

張貼留言